Want to Earn Money Fast but you don’t know how to get money fast, check out our list of 50 Quick ways on how to earn extra money. We also offer you FREE e book on hundreds of ways to earn extra money, either online or directly at home.
1. Sell your Gold and Silver – do not go to the local “Cash for Gold” shops, use a reputable buyer, get up to 95% of the assay value. Follow this link for a very reputable buyer.
2. Ebay – sell anything on this long established auction site, sell in bid form or “Buy it Now” with a listed price. Thousands of home businesses have started on Ebay, many making thousands every day.
3. CraigsList – sell stuff directly, no cost to place an ad or if you are looking for work check out the Help Wanted section.
4. Backpage – Another online site is Backpage, similar to Craigslist, all kinds of ads accepted, jobs offered. Check it out daily or use it to advertise yourself.
5. Coins – Yes you probably have a hundred dollars in coins laying around, take them to Wal Mart or your local credit union, they have the machines that count the coins, a small fee at Wal Mart, no fees at the credit unions if you are a member.
6. Loans from Family Members – Or have them sign as a secondary on a small loan from a bank or loan office. Short term loans are always the best way to get back on your feet. Get just enough to get you going with a new job or starting an online business.
7. Medical Facilities – Are paying for blood, specialized donors, test subjects, call your local health department for contacts in your area. If you live near a University they always need test subjects, check with the School office.
8. Pet Sitting – many people will not put their pets in a Kennel, advertise on Craigs List or your local Shoppers
9. Baby Sitting – again, place some ads, see what kind of response you get, earn up to $50 to $60 per night or day….
10. Yard Sales – Saturday & Sunday sales bring in the $$$$, set up in a busy neighborhood at a friends house or business, gather all the Junk you can to sell, people love to buy Junk….
11. Online Business – This may take longer to build and make the $$$ you need but it is very profitable. We have hundreds of books on the subject and offer them FREE. Check out the Links here or on the main page.
12. Scrap Metal – look around, pick up trash aluminum cans or metal, you can make hundreds here, take to the local scrap metal dealers.
13. Fiver – this website is a gold mine, sell something unusual or go to this site and see what others are getting for $5…….. you can use your cell phone to make videos to sell, check this out.
15. Write short articles – hundreds can be made with this, it will take time to get developed but will pay off. Millions of websites are looking for daily articles, there are sites solely devoted to article writing. Follow this link.
16. Holiday Work – every holiday specialized businesses are looking for part time help, plan ahead about 30 to 45 day before the holiday, look at the help wanted ads in this time frame.
17. Cleaning Service/Handy Man – place an ad in Craigs List for cleaning or handy man, could lead to a full time job or business.
18. House Sitting – can be a great job, homeowners going on long vacations or part time residents need someone to keep tabs on their house, this could lead to a great business. Place ads in the local shoppers or Craigs List, VFW, American Legion etc.. they all have bulletin boards.
19. Sell Your Hair – Sales for generous lengths of trusses can pay you up to a thousand dollars. Go to the listed site or look up online where to sell your hair.
20. Phone Book Delivery – once a year the phone books are needed to be delivered, quick way to make $10 per hour.
21. Moving Service – people are always looking for help moving, again place an ad, advertise, get some cards online, post on any board you can find, this may lead to a small business.
23. Human Billboard – I know you have seen these…..they pay minimum but they do pay. If you see one go to the business advertised and check to see if they need a relief person, how simple is this.
24. Rent out a Room – If you have an extra room rent it! Cash in your pocket, make sure you draw up a lease and get it signed for your protection, even for a short term. FREE documents are online, just do a search.
25. Paper Route – again not a short term money making thing, this is a JOB. But papers are always looking to hire a route person. This could be an early part time job.
26. Temp Agencies – call all the local Temps, short term jobs are always there, some lead to full time, some require no experience.
27. WorkForce – check with the local WorkForce Agency, usually a State agency, they may require an interview to find your skills but will help in securing you a job.
28. Sell DVD’s or CD’s - you may have acquired – you may have to advertise these or go to a local resale store.
29. Marketing Research Facility – local business that may need focus groups, taste tests, product evaluation etc, could be found in ads on Craigs List or Online Sites, you would have to do some research to find this.
30. Surveys Online – You can make extra cash you need by doing free surveys online. Get paid for giving your opinion and thoughts to companies and advertisers. This is one of the easiest ways to make money online. Many of these type of sites have helped many people make money around the world for years. Some even give you cash bonuses for signing up! Simply spend a few minutes of your time daily and get a check sent to you at the end of the month. We have reviewed and put together a list of the best paid survey sites online. Give them a try, you have nothing to lose, it’s all FREE!!
31. Used Books – Sell your old books online or advertise them, easy to get started, catalog what you have and then sell….. could be $$$ here you did not know you had.
32. Affiliate Marketing – another online business, this will take time to develop, thousand of people do this every day and make a great living. We have all the information you need to get started, FREE, just follow the link to download the articles and books.
33. Niche Marketing – everyone has a Niche, you just have to find the one that will make you money. We have just the program that is easy to use and will give you accurate details on finding the right profitable niche. This program will research all the keywords in the niche, show you all the numbers from search hits to range of competition and available URL’s, it does everything.
34. Amazon – Become an Amazon Store, yes YOU can become part of Amazon, again it is FREE, very simple to set up,
35. Adsense – This Google system will pay you for people clicking on ad’s on your website, this does take some time to develop as you need a website with content and visitors, we have and easy Website Creator, of course it is FREE, you just pay for hosting. Start today developing your new website.
36. Make Stuff to Sell – Candles, Crafts, Dolls, Bird Houses, Chicken Coops, Holiday Decorations…….anything you can make. Sell online or advertise on Craigslist. Part time or full time home business.
37. Amazon Mechanical Turk – Amazon Mechanical Turk is a marketplace for work that requires human intelligence. The Mechanical Turk service gives businesses access to a diverse, on-demand, scalable workforce and gives Workers a selection of thousands of tasks to complete whenever it’s convenient, work from home, chose you own work hours, get paid for doing good work online.. sign up with Amazon.
38. Social Networking – Facebook & Twitter, you may have hundreds if not thousands of Friends, sell them something, if you develop an online business use these to promote yourself, ask for work…..
39. Mystery Shopper – could be another way to make $$$, will take some time to develop, lots of sites looking for your help, just be careful do not pay to be a shopper, you are the one wanting to get paid.
40. Website Tester – another online job or mobile device, couple of great sites offer testing jobs, one of the main suppliers is User Testing: http://www.usertesting.com
41. Half.com – eBay’s answer to Amazon, Half.com is a place to sell entertainment media and textbooks.
42. Sell your used Android phones, iPad or Mac – Your used electronic equipment may have value, particularly if it’s recent and in good condition. Check out Gazelle.com. They give you an estimate on your equipment, and the better stuff could fetch some real money.
43. Become a referral source for a sales person – If you know any real estate agents, insurance agents, car dealers or just about any one who sells for a living, ask about being a compensated referral source for them. A $100 referral isn’t hard to get. Use your social media for contacts.
44. Painting – If you’re handy when it comes to painting, ask friends, relatives or advertise, offer to paint a room for them for $100 – plus paint.
45. Set up simple websites – Can you design and set up simple websites, we have the FREE programs you can use, you can easily charge $100 a pop or more. As little as you think you know, someone else knows a lot less and may see you as an expert.
47. Create or edit videos – Everyone is taking videos, who has time to organize them. YouTube is all the rage – music, how to videos, outrageous demonstrations, product reviews – you name it. If you can create videos, offer your services to your friends or businesses.
48. Get Paid To’ Sites – Similar to making money from online surveys, GPT sites reward you in cash and vouchers for completing various offers or activities online.The most popular sites today are Toluna, Swagbucks.com, InboxPounds and PaidOffers.